View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Dragonlord Tournament at Wizards Asyum/ Norman, Oklahoma 
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

Post Dragonlord Tournament at Wizards Asyum/ Norman, Oklahoma
At Wizards Asylum in Norman, Oklahoma I am running a Dragonlord tournament on Oct. 15, 2011. No worries the football game that day is at Lawton, Kansas.
Registration will start at 11:00am with a tournament entry fee of $2. If you just want to show up and take challenges for your unsigned ovelords you are very welcome to do that too. Registration will close at Noon and the tournament will sart at 12:15pm. It will be a minimum of 3 rounds of swiss pairings then a cut to the top dependant on how many players there are. I will announce how many rounds and a cut to top 2, 4, 8, etc. before the start of the first round at 12:15pm.

Format for the tournament is Ancients. Rounds will be 45 minutes best 2 out of 3 wins within that time limit.

The winner in addition to receiving a free Dragonlord challenge will win a $25 dollar gift certificate redeemable at Wizards Asylum as well as first pick of 1 rare card of their choice from my trades binder which includes cards for both the ancients and 4E format. All other entrants will recieve in descending order their pick of 1 card from said trade binder.

I will be taking challenges throughout the tournament in order of requests on my sign up sheet. Aldrich, Drasek, and Sin-Marduk must be challenged with a 4E format deck. All other Lords are built and may be challenged in the Ancients format.

Wizards Asylum's address is:
749 Jenkins
Norman, Oklahoma 73069

Their phone # is: 405-292-Game

Or troubled the captains mind.

by Toad on Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:58 am
We've been over this. 9 AC is broken!

DragonLord Runner as of June 11th, 2011 the date of my premier event. PM me about promoting Warlord where you are.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:50 am
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

Post Re: Dragonlord Tournament at Wizards Asyum/ Norman, Oklahoma
Less than 2 weeks to go!. Looking forward to another fun event and making any DL I am unable to pilot to victory at least goes down keeping the runner sweating it out every second. :D Good luck to all.

Or troubled the captains mind.

by Toad on Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:58 am
We've been over this. 9 AC is broken!

DragonLord Runner as of June 11th, 2011 the date of my premier event. PM me about promoting Warlord where you are.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]