View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:03 pm



Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
RI Winter Campaign 
Author Message
Corruption's Cornerstone
Corruption's Cornerstone
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 5:00 pm
Posts: 13826
Location: NJ
Post Re: RI Winter Campaign
Oremm wrote:
Time off just approved! Sweet, looks like I'll be there Friday night.

Oh really? I guess that's good news for everyone else... because that means I'll be handing you Orvac to accept challenges :D

_________________
Malexin wrote:
This just proves you really are from Jersey. I thought I saw the potential for greatness in you, now I just see Jersey.


Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:15 pm
Profile
Baron-Administrator Darth Crimson
Baron-Administrator Darth Crimson
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 25284
Location: San Diego, CA
Post Re: RI Winter Campaign
Oh that's just cruel...

_________________
Kasugoan's Redemption • Slayer of the Silvered Fount • Warlord Story Team, Retired • Order of the Doomed Liver-Darth Cider • 2009 ToL Keeper Fantasy League Champion • 2010 & 2011 ToL Football Pick 'em Champion
Draven (about DP9K) wrote:
Psh, im from kentucky. I rode him for YEARS


Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:18 pm
Profile YIM
Corruption's Cornerstone
Corruption's Cornerstone
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 5:00 pm
Posts: 13826
Location: NJ
Post Re: RI Winter Campaign
AragornRoR wrote:
Oh that's just cruel...

He's been abused by Orvac enough times in the past... I think it's time he dished out some of that abuse himself :twisted:

_________________
Malexin wrote:
This just proves you really are from Jersey. I thought I saw the potential for greatness in you, now I just see Jersey.


Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:23 pm
Profile
Baron-Administrator Darth Crimson
Baron-Administrator Darth Crimson
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 25284
Location: San Diego, CA
Post Re: RI Winter Campaign
I meant cruel to me because I doubt I can get a cheap flight. ;)

_________________
Kasugoan's Redemption • Slayer of the Silvered Fount • Warlord Story Team, Retired • Order of the Doomed Liver-Darth Cider • 2009 ToL Keeper Fantasy League Champion • 2010 & 2011 ToL Football Pick 'em Champion
Draven (about DP9K) wrote:
Psh, im from kentucky. I rode him for YEARS


Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:38 pm
Profile YIM
Outer Circle
Outer Circle
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:18 pm
Posts: 291
Location: Rockland, ME
Post Re: RI Winter Campaign
NirvanaTool wrote:
AragornRoR wrote:
Oh that's just cruel...

He's been abused by Orvac enough times in the past... I think it's time he dished out some of that abuse himself :twisted:


Is this actually true? If so I can begin advertising it at URI, might get some noobs out of the woodwork.

_________________
FreeK FreeK.
Trade Thread Here!


Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:48 pm
Profile
Outer Circle
Outer Circle
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:46 am
Posts: 368
Location: Tiverton, RI
Post Re: RI Winter Campaign
NirvanaTool wrote:
Oremm wrote:
Time off just approved! Sweet, looks like I'll be there Friday night.

Oh really? I guess that's good news for everyone else... because that means I'll be handing you Orvac to accept challenges :D

Chris your a saint! Thnak you so much....I am totally bringing you a bottle of something good whenever you have your winter campaign.

_________________
Zeath wrote:
"Matt's got this in the bag"

Hedge wrote:
I am sorry resto, but it is you who sucks at English.


Play some warlord, Sundays and Thursdays at:
Game On
943 Namquid Drive, Warwick, RI 02888-5139


Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:03 pm
Profile
Command Staff
Command Staff
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:25 am
Posts: 4829
Post Re: RI Winter Campaign
SobolevKto wrote:
NirvanaTool wrote:
AragornRoR wrote:
Oh that's just cruel...

He's been abused by Orvac enough times in the past... I think it's time he dished out some of that abuse himself :twisted:


Is this actually true? If so I can begin advertising it at URI, might get some noobs out of the woodwork.

Yes, this is true! After dozens of challenges beating my head against this brick, I will flip the table and defend him against all comers!

_________________
New York Jankees ~ Curator of NY's Cube
melon wrote:
prepare to be disappointed.


Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:44 pm
Profile
Inner Circle
Inner Circle
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:37 pm
Posts: 972
Location: Mass
Post Re: RI Winter Campaign
Hey Oremm, will you be changing the deck at all?

_________________
Image


Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:13 pm
Profile
Command Staff
Command Staff
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:25 am
Posts: 4829
Post Re: RI Winter Campaign
FlippyDoo wrote:
Hey Oremm, will you be changing the deck at all?

Yep, I am changing the deck with Chris' guidance.

_________________
New York Jankees ~ Curator of NY's Cube
melon wrote:
prepare to be disappointed.


Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:22 pm
Profile
Inner Circle
Inner Circle
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:37 pm
Posts: 972
Location: Mass
Post Re: RI Winter Campaign
Will it be highlander or just flat out pain?

_________________
Image


Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:04 pm
Profile
Command Staff
Command Staff
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:25 am
Posts: 4829
Post Re: RI Winter Campaign
FlippyDoo wrote:
Will it be highlander or just flat out pain?

The deck will be Highlander...but that doesn't mean it will be easy. :twisted:

_________________
New York Jankees ~ Curator of NY's Cube
melon wrote:
prepare to be disappointed.


Last edited by Oremm on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:29 am, edited 2 times in total.



Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:15 am
Profile
Corruption's Cornerstone
Corruption's Cornerstone
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 5:00 pm
Posts: 13826
Location: NJ
Post Re: RI Winter Campaign
Noodles Kaiser wrote:
NirvanaTool wrote:
Oremm wrote:
Time off just approved! Sweet, looks like I'll be there Friday night.

Oh really? I guess that's good news for everyone else... because that means I'll be handing you Orvac to accept challenges :D

Chris your a saint! Thnak you so much....I am totally bringing you a bottle of something good whenever you have your winter campaign.

Saint? Did you not see my previous post about degrading women? I'm a clergy member at best! :rofl:

Don't thank me - thank Oremm. He's the one who will be subjected bloodthirsty challengers :thumbsup:

_________________
Malexin wrote:
This just proves you really are from Jersey. I thought I saw the potential for greatness in you, now I just see Jersey.


Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:09 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.