View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Policies for tournament Announcements 
Command Staff
Command Staff

Post Policies for tournament Announcements
Each tournament for warlord helps strengthen the game, and it's following. Big tournaments help maintain a competitive environment, and small ones help get new players into a position to play at all.

Because of this, all tournament announcements are meant to be treated equally. There is only so much 'front page' space in this forum for announcements however, and it is not fair for the more industrious TO's to keep pushing their announcements above the others. If that becomes the norm, then everyone will post constantly, trying to get their announcement on top (Pushing everyone else down, making them feel they need to bump...and so on).

To prevent such problems from happening, I now have a new Sticky Policy.

If you feel that your area has a lot of tournament traffic, start one thread, a single thread, not many, with all the information in it, appropriately laid out. PM me, alerting me of this threads existence, and I will sticky it for you.

When a new event is added to the list of events, you may post a new thread announcing this event, but you may not bump it unless it has moved off the front page, and then only once per week. If a thread is unnecessarily bumped, it will be locked.

If an announcement of yours has been locked and has moved off the page, and I haven't unlocked it yet, PM me and alert me of the error.

Please start new threads for Tournaments that will be having a Medusan Lord appearing. They will be stickied until the tournament has been completed.

These policies will be current as of Monday, May 2nd, so please send me sticky requests before then.

I repeat: Only one sticky will be given to any one region.

Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:44 pm
Command Staff
Command Staff

The Tournament Annoucements Forum is a pivotal place for the Warlord community, and performs many functions, from hyping events and helping people locate and get to them, to allowing people to digest their results and outcomes.

It is NOT however a dumpster for your local playgroup's drama, or your own EMO beef with them, should you have any. Take these issues up with AEGs amicable and professional T.O.s and Bounty Hunters.

Thank You.

Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:43 pm
Profile WWW
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

Post Re: Policies for tournament Announcements
This thread should be renamed Temple pariahs post here.

Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:14 am
Baron-Administrator Darth Crimson
Baron-Administrator Darth Crimson

Post Re: Policies for tournament Announcements
Xiphias wrote:
This thread should be renamed Temple pariahs post here.

:rofl:

Kasugoan's Redemption • Slayer of the Silvered Fount • Warlord Story Team, Retired • Order of the Doomed Liver-Darth Cider • 2009 ToL Keeper Fantasy League Champion • 2010 & 2011 ToL Football Pick 'em Champion
Draven (about DP9K) wrote:
Psh, im from kentucky. I rode him for YEARS

Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:21 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]