View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Lost Dreams Fan Set: The Devs 
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

Post Lost Dreams Fan Set: The Devs
I'm creating this seperate thread to collect every weeks winning character submission from the polls. First up we have my design submission.

~~Boiler plate~~
I, Joshua Tobias Clark, understand and agree to the following terms:
Unsolicited artwork, story lines, character developments and other intellectual property (collectively “work”) received by PHOENIX Interactive GmbH (PI) is considered a gift of all the donor’s rights, title and interest in and to the Work (including copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights), which Work is given to PI for no consideration, and becomes the property of PI. PI are in no way responsible to pay any transfer fees, licensing fees, royalties or any other consideration to the donor. The donor is giving the donor’s permission to use such Work, and PI thereafter shall have the exclusive right to use, alter, register or otherwise treat the Work in any way PI see fit.
Based on the above understanding, I hereby submit the enclosed Work.

Ghed Ygraine
+7 Att 8AC
4Lvl Classless symbol Evil
Deverenian Warlord Planar Stormwraith Riposte +5 Voice of the Storm
Ghed Ygraine is both a Fighter and a Wizard.
React: Once per turn, after casting a spell, Ghed Ygraine performs a melee strike.
+9 Skill 3HP
"The Storm is not so easily silenced Eternal Emperor."

~~Boiler plate~~
I, Steve Collier, understand and agree to the following terms:
Unsolicited artwork, story lines, character developments and other intellectual property (collectively “work”) received by PHOENIX Interactive GmbH (PI) is considered a gift of all the donor’s rights, title and interest in and to the Work (including copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights), which Work is given to PI for no consideration, and becomes the property of PI. PI are in no way responsible to pay any transfer fees, licensing fees, royalties or any other consideration to the donor. The donor is giving the donor’s permission to use such Work, and PI thereafter shall have the exclusive right to use, alter, register or otherwise treat the Work in any way PI see fit.

Squire Maloric
+1 ATK 12 AC
Level 1 Evil Fighter
Deverenian Aedroud
Squire Maloric gains +2 AC while targeted with ranged strikes.
React: Once per turn, when targeted with a melee strike, Squire Maloric gains +2 AC for the duration of the strike.
+1 Skill 1HP

I, Jonas Gabriel, understand and agree to the following terms:

Tower Guard
+2 ATK 11 AC
Level 1 - Good - Fighter
Deverenian * Paladin * +4 Defend
React: Once per turn, after this character is target with a melee or ranged strike: Perform a Defend Check (DC 20). If Tower Guard succeds, gain +5 AC for this strike. After the strike ends, Tower Guard gains -2 Atk and +2 AC.
+3 Skill 1 Hp

~~Boiler plate~~

Father Pjotre
+2 Att 12 AC
Lvl 2 Evil Cleric
Deverenian
Order: Once per turn, spend a cleric: Perform a ranged strike, equal to the number of seers you control.
+3 Skill 1 HP
"They told me where i would find you."

~~Boiler plate~~
I, Dennis Dreischmeyer, understand and agree to the following terms:

Stablemaster Debal
Level 3 Evil Fighter +4ATK 15AC +3Skill 2HP
Deverenian * Unique
Your Paladins have the text "Order: Once per turn, discard a card from your hand: Search your deck for a steed this character can legally equip and equip it to this character.
Spend Order: Shuffle a Steed from your discard pile into your deck.

Dame Aurora d'Ilchant
+6/+2 ATK 16 AC
Level 4 Evil Fighter
Deverenian • Paladin • Riding +5 • Rellion
Dame Aurora may cast level 1 cleric spells.
Lower level characters in the same rank as Dame Aurora gain +1 ATK and AC.
React: Once per turn, after performing a melee strike that killed the target, perform a melee strike with the same ATK bonus targeting an adjacent character.
+5 Skill 2HP

Cardinal Antonius
+5/+0 ATK 16 AC
Level 4 Evil Classless
Deverenian • Cantor • Illusionist • Medicine +6 • Unique
Cardinal Antonius is both a cleric and a wizard and enters play as if he were one level higher.
Order: Once per turn, discard a card; Remove a wound from a Deverenian within one rank or perform a +6 ranged strike.
+9 Skill 3 HP

~~Boiler plate~~
I, Matthias Waegemans, understand and agree to the following terms:

Aena the Fire Queen
+12 ATK 14AC +11 Skill 3HP
Level 5 Evil Wizard
Unique•Deverenian•Scribe +8
Ranged strikes from Fire spells may target one rank further, while Aena the Fire Queen is in play.
Order: OPT prefrom a +5 range strike. This is a Fire spell.

~~Boiler plate~~
I, Dennis Dreischmeyer, understand and agree to the following terms:

A Knight's Duty
Fighter Action - Level 2

React: After a character in this rank is targeted with a strike by a target character within two ranks: Perform a defend check (DC 20, DC 15 if this character is a Deverenian). If successful redirect the strike to this fighter. This fighter may perform a melee strike against the target before the strike is rolled.

To protect your Lord is an honor, but to kill his enemy is a pleasure...
-The Beast Knight

~~Boiler plate~~
I, Joshua Tobias Clark, understand and agree to the following terms:

Vicious Verdatha
+2 Att
Level 7 Fighter Item
Familiar Steed
Order: Spend Vicious Verdatha to move forward one rank.
React: After this character resolves a melee strike, Vicious Verdatha may perform a React: Spend Vicious Verdatha to make a melee strike with Vicious Verdatha. This strike may not recieve bonuses from other items. Vicious Verdatha is a level 3 classless character with the trait Monster, +3 Att, 12 AC, +0 Skill, and 2 HP. If equipped to a Deverenian character Vicious Verdatha may target this melee strike within 2 ranks.

Or troubled the captains mind.

by Toad on Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:58 am
We've been over this. 9 AC is broken!

DragonLord Runner as of June 11th, 2011 the date of my premier event. PM me about promoting Warlord where you are.

Last edited by CaptainParatosAlSim on Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:47 am, edited 10 times in total.

Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:10 pm
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

Post Re: Lost Dreams Fan Set: The Devs
Thanks to Raymond Greaves (Rayzer730 to us templars) who I solicited to make a card image of Ghed Ygraine we have one to admire. Very good work Raymond. I like the touch of the ruined landscape in the background. Here's the link.

http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... aw6qv8.jpg

DragonLord Runner as of June 11th, 2011 the date of my premier event. PM me about promoting Warlord where you are.

Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:53 am
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

Congrats on the win for Ghed Ygraine :D :thumbsup:

The art for her is sick, could you please direct me to the place you found it?

Personal quotes:

"Looking for answers to fundamental questions…having little success."

"Communist powers, activate!"

Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:13 am
Profile YIM WWW
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

Master Cerberus wrote:

Have to ask Raymond that. Though on the jpeg it says it's art by Jason Engle.

Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:34 am
Command Staff
Command Staff

You might want to try jason engle's site @ MC

BTW, Sweet Art, she doesn't look planar though :D

Alantis wrote:
i am now gonna post ONLY when needed...
Wow... that sort of mentality would totally ruin my posts/day average. :lol:

My Trade Thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=28091

Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:35 am

Sweet! Great job, Fish.

:thumbsup:

There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary, and those who don't. * Captain of Team Real California Cheese * Denizen of Anything * Order of the Doomed Liver - Strategic Inebriator

Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:21 pm
Profile YIM
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

CaptainParatosAlSim wrote:
Master Cerberus wrote:

Have to ask Raymond that. Though on the jpeg it says it's art by Jason Engle.

Found a lot of his art I was looking for on deviant art :D :thumbsup: very nice bonus...

Personal quotes:

"Looking for answers to fundamental questions…having little success."

"Communist powers, activate!"

Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

Thanks for Stickying this unknown mod. It will keep it good and visible.

Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:44 am

CaptainParatosAlSim wrote:
Thanks for Stickying this unknown mod. It will keep it good and visible.

You're welcome. :D

There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary, and those who don't. * Captain of Team Real California Cheese * Denizen of Anything * Order of the Doomed Liver - Strategic Inebriator

Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:44 pm
Profile YIM
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

Congratulations Lord Jallemar and Solitaris on your winning Lvl 1 characters.

::Begins engraving the characters into the hallowed annals of the Lost Dreams Fan Set in the arbitrary order of their submission.::

~~Boiler plate~~

Squire Maloric
+1 ATK 12 AC
Level 1 Evil Fighter
Deverenian Aedroud
Squire Maloric gains +2 AC while targeted with ranged strikes.
React: Once per turn, when targeted with a melee strike, Squire Maloric gains +2 AC for the duration of the strike.
+1 Skill 1HP

Tower Guard
+2 ATK 11 AC
Level 1 - Good - Fighter
Deverenian * Paladin * +4 Defend
React: Once per turn, after this character is target with a melee or ranged strike: Perform a Defend Check (DC 20). If Tower Guard succeds, gain +5 AC for this strike. After the strike ends, Tower Guard gains -2 Atk and +2 AC.
+3 Skill 1 Hp

Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:42 pm

w00t!

Do we get cool cards made by Fish like we did for Ghed Ygraine?

Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:19 pm
Profile YIM
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

If you agree to a trade with him I'm sure he'd be glad to fix you and Solitaris up. I traded Raymond a Beast Knight and a Meteor Swarm for the smashing job he did on Ghed Ygraine.

I'm glad to see you chose to peacefully coexist. Bitin off people's heads is only cool in the Cheap Ass Game. Enjoy the spotlight you guys.

Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:28 pm
Command Staff
Command Staff

You mean like this:

click me

:P

(If you give an image you'd like to have at your card, I can make one for you...)

EDIT: imageshack seems to change the colors :|

Last edited by Solitaris on Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:36 pm
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

I can't see anything except the dreaded x

:cry:

Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:48 pm

Imageshack wrote:
The image “http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/6774/towerguardda5.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
:nonono:

Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:06 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next