View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Inquisitor Dmitir help please? 
DaemonLord Traitor
DaemonLord Traitor

Post Re: Inquisitor Dmitir help please?
Lord Jallemar wrote:
Draven wrote:
Chosen out of devs is pretty useless IMO. Most of the game is evil characters :shrug:

I'm guessing that's why Ivaas and Dodo are in there (not that he shouldn't be running Ivaas anyway).

still only 2 characters in the deck :shrug: Dropping them would give him room for steeds.

NirvanaTool wrote:
not starting during the given time frame up is like the "missionary position" of [Censor: Quack!] in Warlord - standard, no big deal.

Spam Bot wrote:
Temple imprisons an unsuccessful bull inside the super wolf. Whatever evolutionary brush chambers her giving entrance. Temple aims Reward program in the premise. Can Temple censor a common wood?

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:38 pm
Profile YIM
Command Staff
Command Staff

Take the 2 Chosen out for 2x Ring of Vorn.

You can get extra mileage out of your Xaros with this card, and worst case scenario, Caleb equips it.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:09 pm
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

The Chosens were added to attempt to get more multiwounding in the deck. So far they haven't been used at all and when they come up I either don't have my good clerics to cast it against evil characters or I'm going against a bunch of low AC, 1hp good characters and didn't really need it. They're going to come out for either 2x Wyvernsteed or 2x The Dark Horse. I'm going to try the Wyvernsteed because it gives riding, but I'll change it to The Dark Horse if equipping it becomes a problem. The Ring of Vorn is a good idea as well, but I think that's just a bit too janky. I might try it though.

The Count V's I had in the deck before were taken out for the Corinne's, but that was also when the only weapon I was running was Dragon Buckler and was running into the issue of drawing it right after moving him up to rank 3 or 2. Now that I'm using Backbiter I think he would be a better include in the deck. Or both if I lose Ivvas (who really hasn't been doing too much to help recently) and something else (maybe a beast knight).

2012 NJ Winter Campaign - First place (Set'Rokh)
GenCon 2012 - Top 4 Singles (Set'Rokh)
GenCon 2012 - Top 2 Doubles (Set'Rokh/King Alaric)

Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3