View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Dhamir il Maliq deck 
Head of Insanity Division

Post Dhamir il Maliq deck
Just something I've been having fun with locally...

Dhamir
Alexa Genecourt
Caleb the Shifter
Genecourt Initiate x3

Ghed Headrix x3
Xaros the Mist x3
Cardinal Scelus
Evon Myerdeth
Ghed Lionel
Mother Deiane
The Sable Knight
Sir Valance x3

A Single Motion x2
Fire and Steel x2
On Silent Wings x2
Superior Armament x3
Viper Whip x3
Disintegrate x2
Incinerate x3
Teleport x2
Flame Blade x3

Cobalt Land Dragon
Engraved Plate x2
Griffon of Misear
Panthera
Tower Shield
War Horse
Wyvern Gem
Incendiary Glove x2
Ring of Vorn
Teufeltiger's Mask

Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:56 pm
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

Post Re: Dhamir il Maliq deck
Iceman wrote:
Just something I've been having fun with locally...

Dhamir
Alexa Genecourt
Caleb the Shifter
Genecourt Initiate x3

Ghed Headrix x3
Xaros the Mist x3
Cardinal Scelus
Evon Myerdeth
Ghed Lionel
Mother Deiane
The Sable Knight
Sir Valance x3

I'd personally rather double on Evon and Mother than have the Lionel and Scelus floating around. That's me, though.

Quote:
A Single Motion x2
Fire and Steel x2
On Silent Wings x2
Superior Armament x3
Viper Whip x3
Disintegrate x2
Incinerate x3
Teleport x2
Flame Blade x3

I'd lose the Teleports and Disintegrates, personally. If you want the Order movement that badly, I'd rather see Jump, Stubborn, or Bellicose. If you want item destruction: Pillage. If you ever switch to Backbiter, Goodwife's Parry is a good x2 card.

Quote:
Cobalt Land Dragon
Engraved Plate x2
Griffon of Misear
Panthera
Tower Shield
War Horse
Wyvern Gem
Incendiary Glove x2
Ring of Vorn
Teufeltiger's Mask

Where is the Havat-lahn? Why the Gloves? I'd rather see Backbiter, Common Blade, Invision, Handaxe, Celestial Flame, or Bardiche instead of Incendiary Gloves. With Backbiter, you can turn your backup cast of fighters (al beit, only 7) into threats as well. Heidrix gets a free trip to the front, if they miss, she swings for 4 wounds. Land Dragon = Dark Horse. I'm with you on the Mask and would consider x2.

nilonka wrote:
there are five people on this website anymore, Woodrow: me you, Nihil, Wendy, and they guy who loves Trench as a warlord. You can't afford to disagree. WE NEED THESE TOURNEY KITS!!!!!

Kerebrus wrote:
Woodrow, your jank may have crossed the line this time.

Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:15 am

Post Re: Dhamir il Maliq deck
Woodrow wrote:
I'd personally rather double on Evon and Mother than have the Lionel and Scelus floating around. That's me, though.

If it were a tourney, I'd consider ditching Lionel - but still probably wouldn't change Scelus.

Quote:
I'd lose the Teleports and Disintegrates, personally. If you want the Order movement that badly, I'd rather see Jump, Stubborn, or Bellicose. If you want item destruction: Pillage. If you ever switch to Backbiter, Goodwife's Parry is a good x2 card.

Tried playing it with Pillage... the one rank range is quite often painful.
Disintegrate is anti-planar And item removal. And +1 to hit once played.
Swapping Teleport is a bad move imo. Use it to move anyone in your own army (rather than jump's just-me effect), use it to screw with your opponent, etc. And while I like Stubborn's react, I prefer the +1 to hit.
Having run Goodwife in my Countess deck to good success, would definitely consider it.

Quote:
Where is the Havat-lahn? Why the Gloves? I'd rather see Backbiter, Common Blade, Invision, Handaxe, Celestial Flame, or Bardiche instead of Incendiary Gloves. With Backbiter, you can turn your backup cast of fighters (al beit, only 7) into threats as well. Heidrix gets a free trip to the front, if they miss, she swings for 4 wounds. Land Dragon = Dark Horse. I'm with you on the Mask and would consider x2.

I originally had Fire Dance in the deck for the escalating DC, which is a stance. Didn't reconsider Havat-lahn when it came out. ;)
Gloves play to the defensive style of Dhamir's react, and provide an additional ranged strike. No interest in backbiter cheese in this deck, don't find Common Blade to be effective in anything but the luckiest of draws, and just find the Gloves to be more fun than handaxe or celestial.
Not sure why Dark Horse didn't make the deck over War Horse (rather than land dragon, which is another fun bit).

Cheers.
-VIC

Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]