View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
Ascension 
Writer
Writer

Post Re: Ascension
Wanderer wrote:
AragornRoR wrote:
I have a design but no inspiration.

I know. I want something interesting. I thought of some of the cards I like from warlord but some of the effects I like are in the game already.

I think I may submit this one.

Card Type - Construct
Faction - enlighted
Card Cost - 4
Honor Value - 1
Card Text
All players draw an additional card at the end of their turn.

[Censor: poo] son, you aren't thinking big enough. At the start of their turn, each opponent must do the Chicken Dance.

Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:50 pm
Corruption's Cornerstone
Corruption's Cornerstone

Kyn wrote:
Wanderer wrote:
AragornRoR wrote:
I have a design but no inspiration.

I know. I want something interesting. I thought of some of the cards I like from warlord but some of the effects I like are in the game already.

I think I may submit this one.

Card Type - Construct
Faction - enlighted
Card Cost - 4
Honor Value - 1
Card Text
All players draw an additional card at the end of their turn.

[Censor: poo] son, you aren't thinking big enough. At the start of their turn, each opponent must do the Chicken Dance.

I struggled with whether to go with a card that would fit in an actual set or a card I thought would be crazy fun. I went with the crazies

Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:20 pm
THUNDERMAKER!!!
THUNDERMAKER!!!

Howling Mine is crazy?

batesb wrote:
This is like sacrilege but...Jersey is Warlord.

bonefish wrote:
I've said it before & I'll say it again...if New Jersey stops playing then Warlord will cease to exist.

Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:27 pm
Profile WWW
Baron-Administrator Darth Crimson

Emerald Dawn wrote:
Howling Mine is crazy?

Crazy was referring to his card (previous page) not Tony's.

Kasugoan's Redemption • Slayer of the Silvered Fount • Warlord Story Team, Retired • Order of the Doomed Liver-Darth Cider • 2009 ToL Keeper Fantasy League Champion • 2010 & 2011 ToL Football Pick 'em Champion
Draven (about DP9K) wrote:
Psh, im from kentucky. I rode him for YEARS

Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:08 pm
Profile YIM
THUNDERMAKER!!!
THUNDERMAKER!!!

Yeah, posting from mobile. Thought Tony said that.

batesb wrote:
This is like sacrilege but...Jersey is Warlord.

bonefish wrote:
I've said it before & I'll say it again...if New Jersey stops playing then Warlord will cease to exist.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:34 am
Profile WWW
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

See this was an early idea

Card Type - Monster
Card Cost - 6
Card Name - Aldrich
Card Text
Fate: When this enters the center row shuffle all other cards into the center deck.Search the center deck for a monster for each other space in the center row. Monsters are unbanishable and this card gains power equal to all the other monsters.
Reward: Gain 3 honor. Place this face up in front of you. Monsters have -2 power on your turn. Search any deck for a card and put it in your hand.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:54 am
Corruption's Cornerstone
Corruption's Cornerstone

Tony's card is better than Howling Mine because the draw phase is at the end of turn in this game. So, if the opponent want's the destroy it, they won't get their extra card. :thumbsup:

Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:55 am
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

I sent the Aldrich in. Chris S if you have no other idea you could go for the howling mine idea.

Co-Founder Team Shanks

Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:22 pm
Corruption's Cornerstone
Corruption's Cornerstone

Wanderer wrote:
See this was an early idea

Card Type - Monster
Card Cost - 6
Card Name - Aldrich
Card Text
Fate: When this enters the center row shuffle all other cards into the center deck.Search the center deck for a monster for each other space in the center row. Monsters are unbanishable and this card gains power equal to all the other monsters.
Reward: Gain 3 honor. Place this face up in front of you. Monsters have -2 power on your turn. Search any deck for a card and put it in your hand.

Any deck?! Stealing someone's big ass Mechana from their deck is dirty!!

Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:46 am

Yeah, I don't love that idea, because I hate the monster who does it. I'd be happy to brainstorm with someone though; they're still bugging me about it. What did you guys do for art, just take something randomly from the internet? It's kinda weird that they are expecting us to furnish the art...

Kasugoan's Redemption • Slayer of the Silvered Fount • Warlord Story Team, Retired • Order of the Doomed Liver-Darth Cider • 2009 ToL Keeper Fantasy League Champion • 2010 & 2011 ToL Football Pick 'em Champion
Draven (about DP9K) wrote:
Psh, im from kentucky. I rode him for YEARS

Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:40 am
Profile YIM
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

I had the orignal full karak art so I adjusted it to the size they asked for.
I figured the card had to be in the deck not discard pile and he is not going down unless people are working on the monsters. Behail can snag you a card from each player. Aldrich you have more idea when he is going down. I also wanted the effect to see as good as it felt to defeat aldrich at first.

Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:17 pm
Corruption's Cornerstone
Corruption's Cornerstone

AragornRoR wrote:
Yeah, I don't love that idea, because I hate the monster who does it. I'd be happy to brainstorm with someone though; they're still bugging me about it. What did you guys do for art, just take something randomly from the internet? It's kinda weird that they are expecting us to furnish the art...

I had Orvac's art laying around, and since I technically paid for it, I didn't see anyone having a problem with me using it for this.

Yea, I agree - very odd that we need to do the art and resizing ourselves. Guess they didn't anticipate as much cards as they got and needed to cull some of the man hours into this preparation.

Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:39 pm
DaemonLord Traitor
DaemonLord Traitor

NirvanaTool wrote:
AragornRoR wrote:

I had Orvac's art laying around, and since I technically paid for it, I didn't see anyone having a problem with me using it for this.

Yea, I agree - very odd that we need to do the art and resizing ourselves. Guess they didn't anticipate as much cards as they got and needed to cull some of the man hours into this preparation.

Its like offering shrimp you have to peel yourself.

NirvanaTool wrote:
not starting during the given time frame up is like the "missionary position" of [Censor: Quack!] in Warlord - standard, no big deal.

Spam Bot wrote:
Temple imprisons an unsuccessful bull inside the super wolf. Whatever evolutionary brush chambers her giving entrance. Temple aims Reward program in the premise. Can Temple censor a common wood?

Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:07 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22