View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
SolForge 
Ain't afraid of no ghost!

Post Re: SolForge
Just built this deck. It's cheeky fun and seems to be semi consistent. Would love to have more from the new set, but this is rough idea of where I want to go with it.

Byzerak Spitemage x2
Everflame Phoenix x3
Flame Lance x3
Fleshfiend x3
Grimgaunt Devourer x2
Grimgaunt Predator x2
Group Meal x3
Lyria, Musa of Varna x3
Shallow Grave x2
Tarsus Deathweaver x3
Varna's Pact x1
Zimus the Undying x3

I really want more Varna's Pact for the deck, and the Nekrium Level 4. Probably gonna move Lyria down to a single copy, just isn't as good in the early game.

I get to remind them that a governmental bureaucracy put a man on the moon.

The [Censor: Quack!] moon.

Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:01 am
Profile YIM
Baron-Administrator Darth Crimson
Baron-Administrator Darth Crimson

Yeah definitely switch in every Pact you get for a Lyria, it's just better. Group Meal should probably only be a 2-of rather than a 3-of. I would either add more multi-lane/grow cards for Tarsus or take him out.

Kasugoan's Redemption • Slayer of the Silvered Fount • Warlord Story Team, Retired • Order of the Doomed Liver-Darth Cider • 2009 ToL Keeper Fantasy League Champion • 2010 & 2011 ToL Football Pick 'em Champion
Draven (about DP9K) wrote:
Psh, im from kentucky. I rode him for YEARS

Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:47 pm
Profile YIM

Lyria already got cut down to one. She killed me early on in the game a lot of times. Was thinking of switching from red to green, but gonna keep testing it a bit and see where it ends up. Green gives Tarsus more oomph, but the idea is to keep my lanes full all the time and he only does well when I've pretty much already won a game.

Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:10 am
Profile YIM
DaemonLord Traitor
DaemonLord Traitor

I have no idea what I want to play. Don't really have enough heroics from the new set and legendaries from the old set to do anything really competitive. Just been throwing together junk decks to do stupid stuff with.

NirvanaTool wrote:
not starting during the given time frame up is like the "missionary position" of [Censor: Quack!] in Warlord - standard, no big deal.

Spam Bot wrote:
Temple imprisons an unsuccessful bull inside the super wolf. Whatever evolutionary brush chambers her giving entrance. Temple aims Reward program in the premise. Can Temple censor a common wood?

Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:04 am
Profile YIM
Elite Dark Horseman
Elite Dark Horseman

The luck in this game is ridiculous, getting very frustrated with losing in PL3 because of all level 1 hands. Mind you, I mainly play draft, but I hate games of luck, because it seems like I am cursed with terrible luck at times.
If matches were best out of 3, it would help a lot. I hate going 3-1 with a deck that should go 4-0 because of terrible luck, happens almost every time.

Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:18 am

Level screw frustrates me to no end. If I get hit with it in one game, I usually get hit with it for several games before it evens out. Usually stop playing for a few days so I don't rage quit altogether.

Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:05 pm
Profile YIM
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

The only times having lower level cards late game has been good for me is if I have a someone who works of the low level cards being played. It is one of the flaws of the game. I wish there was a way you remove the card once leveled.

Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:32 pm
THUNDERMAKER!!!
THUNDERMAKER!!!

Wanderer wrote:
The only times having lower level cards late game has been good for me is if I have a someone who works of the low level cards being played. It is one of the flaws of the game. I wish there was a way you remove the card once leveled.

You're seeing a different copy. Once it's leveled, you don't see the lower level card anymore.

batesb wrote:
This is like sacrilege but...Jersey is Warlord.

bonefish wrote:
I've said it before & I'll say it again...if New Jersey stops playing then Warlord will cease to exist.

Fri May 16, 2014 12:43 am
Profile WWW
n00b
n00b

guys, i got bored with the game...have playsets of all the non legendaries, and a lot of legendaries (like 95 of them, with no more than 3 copies of each).

anyone has MTGO stuff, warlord paper stuff or anything else for trade?

Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12