View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:33 am



Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Force of Will TCG 
Author Message
Inner Circle
Inner Circle
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:40 pm
Posts: 2969
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Post Force of Will TCG
Anyone trying this? I thought it looked terrible, but I played my first few games today and rather enjoyed it.

_________________
Image
2012 Kentucky Halloween Tournament - Top Elf
2014 Jeremiah Memorial Event - 2nd & Top FreeK
2017 GenCon Ancients Event - 4th & Top Elf
"We're just like Kevin Bacon!" - Anton Cyldragen
nilonka wrote:
there are five people on this website anymore, Woodrow: me you, Nihil, Wendy, and they guy who loves Trench as a warlord. You can't afford to disagree. WE NEED THESE TOURNEY KITS!!!!!


Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:03 pm
Profile
Command Staff
Command Staff
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 5:00 pm
Posts: 3518
Location: Usherhaus
Post Re: Force of Will TCG
No, but I heard those new FIFA coins are all the rage. How many posts on the Temple have their been about them? is it like Pog?

_________________
Order of the Doomed Liver "Pale Ale Rider"

kthx.

Malexin wrote:
There is a food chain. I am on top of it.

Malexin wrote:
...seed your tomato, for the love of god, seed your tomatoes...


Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:32 am
Profile WWW
FreeK Puppeteer
FreeK Puppeteer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 6213
Location: New Hampshire
Post Re: Force of Will TCG
nilonka wrote:
No, but I heard those new FIFA coins are all the rage. How many posts on the Temple have their been about them? is it like Pog?


magicsalesman is buzzy on them.

_________________
Sir Bonefish * Free Kingdoms * Exile

Arven wrote:
So, yes, Warlord was is done "unprofessionally".

------------
magicsaleman wrote:
:shrug:


Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:41 am
Profile
Inner Circle
Inner Circle
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:40 pm
Posts: 2969
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Post Re: Force of Will TCG
sir bonefish wrote:
nilonka wrote:
No, but I heard those new FIFA coins are all the rage. How many posts on the Temple have their been about them? is it like Pog?


magicsalesman is buzzy on them.


Yops he just put them on his famous excel list.

Image

Here is an example of one of the cards. Pretty buzzy artwork.

_________________
Image
2012 Kentucky Halloween Tournament - Top Elf
2014 Jeremiah Memorial Event - 2nd & Top FreeK
2017 GenCon Ancients Event - 4th & Top Elf
"We're just like Kevin Bacon!" - Anton Cyldragen
nilonka wrote:
there are five people on this website anymore, Woodrow: me you, Nihil, Wendy, and they guy who loves Trench as a warlord. You can't afford to disagree. WE NEED THESE TOURNEY KITS!!!!!


Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:19 pm
Profile
Inner Circle
Inner Circle
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:00 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: Edmond, Oklahoma
Post Re: Force of Will TCG
Woodrow wrote:
sir bonefish wrote:
nilonka wrote:
No, but I heard those new FIFA coins are all the rage. How many posts on the Temple have their been about them? is it like Pog?


magicsalesman is buzzy on them.


Yops he just put them on his famous excel list.

Image

Here is an example of one of the cards. Pretty buzzy artwork.


Bwahahahaha

_________________
Gixu Slayer - GenCon 2018
-------------------------------------------------------
Grantuk Rageblade is a Jamaican Geisha
-------------------------------------------------------
I'm a hoopy frood!
-------------------------------------------------------
My other deck is backed in Green Dragon Inn.
-------------------------------------------------------
GenCon 2017 Top NoThRoG
GenCon 2018 Top NoThRoG
-------------------------------------------------------
My Trades


Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:16 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.