View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
let me in 
Biggest Flamer '05
Biggest Flamer '05

Post let me in
I would make a great addition to any group, so please let me in :orchug: :orchug: 8)

Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:06 pm
Profile WWW
Warlord
Warlord

So far, Seige has ignored making a group for anyone in Jersey, and won't even respond to my request.

Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:43 pm
Profile WWW
Raath's End
Raath's End

Post User Group: Order of the Doomed Liver
I've tried to get a user group for the Order of the Doomed Liver. I think our membership is prominent enough to deserve one. I mean we've got drinking adventures at the major cons to coordinate.

Current Members:
Malexin
MutantDave
Yogi
tMmM
Witherstench
TheCardinalofPain
Lowgear

Pending memberships:
Fay de Astorga
Ablungitis
Silver_Nyuura (If I make it up there to the Jersey Conquest Event)

Honorary Member (for legal reasons)
Some_Guy_Named_Chris - armed with the sippy cup of doom, which is filled with either Mountain Dew or Sprite.

Aristotle wrote:
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.

Kerebrus wrote:
That Malexin and his fancy logic :hypnotized:

Emerald Dawn wrote:
Death, Taxes and The San Diego Chargers [Censor: poo] the bed when its time to come through in the clutch

Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:54 pm
Command Staff
Command Staff

have there even been any groups established officially yet??

I have known scholars and shamen. I have seen holymen and madmen. I've conversed with sages and sinners. I've met heroes and villains. And in the end, I wonder, which am I?

Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:08 pm
Profile WWW
Medusan Lord Antichrist
Medusan Lord Antichrist

have there even been any groups established officially yet??

Masakarilycoris and I moderate the Dragon Slaying Elite.

I mod the Deverenian Elite.

There is also one for the Conspiracy of light run by tMmM.

Deverenian President : Warlord Playtest : Order of the Doomed Liver : Team Pimp : Michigan Pwnage : BH 1473 : Team Humiliation : West Coast Champ 06 : Socal MMadness Champ 06 : Destined of the Bleeding Eye : MSC Conquest Winner 07 : Medusan Slayer of Emaline, Ossay, Latnok, Majeral and Mithglyn : Medusan Runner of Sedara Tansiq

Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:10 pm
Profile YIM
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

Post Re: User Group: Order of the Doomed Liver
Malexin wrote:
I've tried to get a user group for the Order of the Doomed Liver. I think our membership is prominent enough to deserve one. I mean we've got drinking adventures at the major cons to coordinate.

Current Members:
Malexin
MutantDave
Yogi
tMmM
Witherstench
TheCardinalofPain
Lowgear

Pending memberships:
Fay de Astorga
Ablungitis

Some_Guy_Named_Chris - armed with the sippy cup of doom, which is filled with either Mountain Dew or Sprite.

Yup. Drank with all of those mentioned.

ODL is basically con-goers that want to get info on good places to go to maximize their con experience. (Or other Warlord event) I mean, how would you find The Ram if no one told you about it? Or better, the Safehouse if GC was still in Milwaukee?

So Malexin, care to risk Moderator honors on a Guinness chug? :orccheers:

Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:34 pm
Raath's End
Raath's End

mutantdave wrote:
Malexin wrote:

Current Members:
Malexin
MutantDave
Yogi
tMmM
Witherstench
TheCardinalofPain
Lowgear

Pending memberships:
Fay de Astorga
Ablungitis

ODL is basically con-goers that want to get info on good places to go to maximize their con experience. (Or other Warlord event) I mean, how would you find The Ram if no one told you about it? Or better, the Safehouse if GC was still in Milwaukee?

I drink Scotch on the Rocks for breakfast I'd bury you under the table.

:wink: Oh, and I've already sent Siege a request to be the Mod as soon as he gets us a forum open.

Aristotle wrote:

Kerebrus wrote:

Emerald Dawn wrote:
Death, Taxes and The San Diego Chargers [Censor: poo] the bed when its time to come through in the clutch

Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:57 pm
Biggest Flamer '05
Biggest Flamer '05

Malexin wrote:
mutantdave wrote:
Malexin wrote:

Current Members:
Malexin
MutantDave
Yogi
tMmM
Witherstench
TheCardinalofPain
Lowgear

Pending memberships:
Fay de Astorga
Ablungitis

:wink: Oh, and I've already sent Siege a request to be the Mod as soon as he gets us a forum open.

you should let me join , cuse it would be cool and I would make a great member :orccheers: :orccheers: 8)

Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:12 pm
Profile WWW
Raath's End
Raath's End

luck_of_ebisu wrote:
Malexin wrote:
mutantdave wrote:
Malexin wrote:

Current Members:
Malexin
MutantDave
Yogi
tMmM
Witherstench
TheCardinalofPain
Lowgear

Pending memberships:
Fay de Astorga
Ablungitis

you should let me join , cuse it would be cool and I would make a great member :orccheers: :orccheers: 8)

Membership is open to any individual who attends a warlord gathering and afterward (or during) goes out and has at least 1 round alcoholic beverages with a current member of the Order of the Doomed Liver. Meet that simple requirement and you'll be a member. We have very, very lax joining requirements.

Aristotle wrote:

Kerebrus wrote:

Emerald Dawn wrote:

Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:30 pm
Medusan Lord Antichrist
Medusan Lord Antichrist

Malexin wrote:
luck_of_ebisu wrote:
Malexin wrote:
mutantdave wrote:
Malexin wrote:

Current Members:
Malexin
MutantDave
Yogi
tMmM
Witherstench
TheCardinalofPain
Lowgear

Pending memberships:
Fay de Astorga
Ablungitis

Membership is open to any individual who attends a warlord gathering and afterward (or during) goes out and has at least 1 round alcoholic beverages with a current member of the Order of the Doomed Liver. Meet that simple requirement and you'll be a member. We have very, very lax joining requirements.

ANd good long islands at that! :lol:

Deverenian President : Warlord Playtest : Order of the Doomed Liver : Team Pimp : Michigan Pwnage : BH 1473 : Team Humiliation : West Coast Champ 06 : Socal MMadness Champ 06 : Destined of the Bleeding Eye : MSC Conquest Winner 07 : Medusan Slayer of Emaline, Ossay, Latnok, Majeral and Mithglyn : Medusan Runner of Sedara Tansiq

Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:41 pm
Profile YIM
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

Malexin wrote:

At GenCon Indy, watch for the growlers. At Origins, look for Warlord folk at the Bar on 2.

Midnight Madness and Strategic are also a good way to find us.

ODL: The after-hours Warlord club where all you have to do is do something after-hours.

Oh yeah.. souL, Koz, and MadManJake are good to consider. souL's 21st *was* at GC Indy last year and appropriately honored.

Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:46 pm
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

Alright, does :threadjack: seem fitting to anyone about now? :roll:

Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:49 pm
Raath's End
Raath's End

mutantdave wrote:

Oh yeah.. souL, Koz, and MadManJake are good to consider. souL's 21st *was* at GC Indy last year and appropriately honored.

The boys from TTYM will be getting a proper induction at Mid South Con if they make it to Memphis. Just as Lowgear got this past weekend at OKC.

:threadjack: :threadjack: :threadjack:

Just to get the point across (we want out own sub-forum, thx in advance Siege, Boyhostage or Ashgaidan, who ever sets it up).

Aristotle wrote:

Kerebrus wrote:

Emerald Dawn wrote:

Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:03 pm
THUNDERMAKER!!!
THUNDERMAKER!!!

Malexin wrote:
Pending memberships:
Fay de Astorga
Ablungitis

I really hope you can make it. The Mass. Crew are a great bunch of drunks. Last con, they were making Jaegerbombs between rounds. Worst comes to worst, we'll see you at GenCon.

batesb wrote:
This is like sacrilege but...Jersey is Warlord.

bonefish wrote:
I've said it before & I'll say it again...if New Jersey stops playing then Warlord will cease to exist.

Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:50 am
Profile WWW
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

Malexin wrote:
luck_of_ebisu wrote:
Malexin wrote:
mutantdave wrote:
Malexin wrote:

Current Members:
Malexin
MutantDave
Yogi
tMmM
Witherstench
TheCardinalofPain
Lowgear

Pending memberships:
Fay de Astorga
Ablungitis

Awesome, Cardinal told me to ask you about these anyway. I guess I'll be joining come Origins unless the conquest events qualify?

John Mathys, Adept BH #1046 OotDL*Team Bydo*Free Kingdoms Secretary of War*Team Masakari and I
Red Mage wrote:
Just Promise To Murder Me With Your Pants On

Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:07 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next