View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:38 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
WARNING: Read this before trading with Rhode Island players 
Baron-Administrator Darth Crimson

Post WARNING: Read this before trading with Rhode Island players
Please note that this thread is not meant to tear down all Rhode Island traders- there are players there who are legitimate traders and good people. It's meant to warn against one specific person. Unless you are that person, please don't take it personally. ;)

If you are involved in a trade with anyone from Rhode Island, especially if the poster does not use proper capitalization or grammar, and uses ellipsis (...) very often, it's possible that you are trading with Omrac77. He is a banned user and a known ripoff artist. Read this thread here for more information: Link

His mailing address is:

If you are worried that you might be trading with him, feel free to contact any of the administrators and we will be happy to IP check him for you- we know the style of his IP-masking and its potential locations and can spot him easily.

Trade safely!
-The Management

Kasugoan's Redemption • Slayer of the Silvered Fount • Warlord Story Team, Retired • Order of the Doomed Liver-Darth Cider • 2009 ToL Keeper Fantasy League Champion • 2010 & 2011 ToL Football Pick 'em Champion
Draven (about DP9K) wrote:
Psh, im from kentucky. I rode him for YEARS

Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:18 pm
Profile YIM
Outer Circle
Outer Circle

Post Re: WARNING: Read this before trading with Rhode Island players
I just want to say that in the past and recently I have traded and made purchases with this person (Omrac77) and have not had a negative experience. In fact, in dealing with this person, he had made a mistake on a money order purchase I made from him and not only rectified the situation but made up for it by adding additional product to the purchase I made with him.

While he may have or have not done something negative in the past, I have not had a bad transaction with this person.

Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:28 am

Post Re: WARNING: Read this before trading with Rhode Island players
I'm glad that you had a good experience, but you are one of the lucky few.

Kasugoan's Redemption • Slayer of the Silvered Fount • Warlord Story Team, Retired • Order of the Doomed Liver-Darth Cider • 2009 ToL Keeper Fantasy League Champion • 2010 & 2011 ToL Football Pick 'em Champion
Draven (about DP9K) wrote:
Psh, im from kentucky. I rode him for YEARS

Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:48 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]