View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Stacking Critical Multipliers 
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

Post Stacking Critical Multipliers
Does the Improved Critical feat work with the multiplier from the Obsidian Material? In the equipment section, if your bladed weapon is made of Obsidian the it doubles the weapon's threat range. However, the Improved Critical feat says it does not stack with any other effects that multiply the threat range. Now I know the Fighter's class ability specifically gets around that, but does the material also?

Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:09 am
Command Staff
Command Staff

Post Re: Stacking Critical Multipliers
Quote:
However, the Improved Critical feat says it does not stack with any other effects that multiply the threat range.

Listen, I'll come by one of these Saturdays, and bring some cheese, which you seem to be DESPERATELY searching for. :rofl:

In earnest answer to your question, no, cause it doesn't specifically get around it like the fighter ability does. In reality, you convince your GM it works, it works. With me not there, I give you good odds on that. ;)

Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:02 am
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

You're wrong this time. I do not believe or think it works. This cheese came from the other guy that GM'd our first Warlord campaign. He actually told me that you posted this question before and came back and told him it stacks! lol

Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:20 am
Command Staff
Command Staff

Tell the other GM i said hi. And tell him I said he's on crack. I don't see any posts here about that that I made.

I'm tempted to qualify that statement by a full search of my posts, and stating that I can't be entirely positive what I said in such a conversation so long ago. But, c'mon. It's cheese. Limburger. You know it, he knows it, y'all know it.

Move on to 4e so I can more effectively envy your opportunities to roleplay. :lol:

Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:17 am
n00b
n00b

critical hit is just a perfect damage booster for me.. get some of the best picked items and you will see what i mean!! :war:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :hyper: :hyper:

Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]