View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Kamacausey's Deckbox: Naram-Sin 
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

Post Kamacausey's Deckbox: Naram-Sin
Since the new cards have been released I have gotten the urge to build naram again. Here's what I have come up with:

3 redu zayd
1 amends
1 shonta
1 naram sin

3 redu carr
3 redu bir
3 redu tam
3 the harvest
3 dala
2 amends
2 blood cauldron

3 embolden
3 soothing waters
3 minor miracle
2 draw the essence

3 camel
2 niobe's leaf
1 blessed bangle
1 canticle
1 dragontear shield
1 blackstone spaulders
1 earth mephit
1 balian's helm
1 dallen's eye
1 boots of water walking
1 healing potion
1 imperial scepter

Last edited by Kamacausey on Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:28 am, edited 13 times in total.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:57 pm
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

Post Re: Naram Sim-post COG
I'm not sure what the best route for the deck is. The idea I had for the deck was to play it as a 3rd level fighter cav deck until naram goes beast mode and then step up and pwn, but as I start to piece it together I am realizing that I cant play all of the items to make naram a tank and play cards to support the rest of the characters in the deck as well. Which way to go... :shrug:

Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:07 pm
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

Post Re: Kamacausey's Deckbox: Naram-Sin
Having a lot of fighter items means you want to get to beast mode as quickly as possible. For that you should look into using The Harvest. A double Shonta'ed Harvest gets you 7 charges. From there with any other thrall in the deck he could easily get to 10, or even kill your own Zayd's to get the rest of the charges. I can't remember the character's name that kills a thrall to heal X number of people, but he's pretty good in here as well. Also Redu Firam could find its way into this deck, since he's a level 4 thrall and can get really, really big to help take the pressure off of Naram.

If Naram is going anywhere near the front, look into Aegis. Or Soothing Waters.

Item wise Ring of the Savant might be a good idea, but if you don't get it early having to move back to put it on sucks.

2012 NJ Winter Campaign - First place (Set'Rokh)
GenCon 2012 - Top 4 Singles (Set'Rokh)
GenCon 2012 - Top 2 Doubles (Set'Rokh/King Alaric)

Tue May 08, 2012 3:21 pm
Blue Dice of Doom
Blue Dice of Doom

Post Re: Kamacausey's Deckbox: Naram-Sin
(Funny, I was actually working with Weaponx_85 on this last saturday)

I might advocate the abandoning of most or all of the Fighter tech. Keep Havat Lahn Stance.
find room for Niobe's Leaf couple'd with the Blood Cauldron and Ammends - makes repeated bad things happen. Add in Imperial Scepter if you think you need higher ATK bonus

I'm a believer in Earth Mephit + Dragontear Shield

Also, since monster mode is so key, consider a couple of stall effects to last until showtime. Shonta is perfectly capable of throwing Kor's Patience

Richard Carter - 2002 (Scrub player), 2003 (undefeated Swiss with Kerebrus), 2004 (4th at KOHIT with Dezicrah), 2005 (Dragonlord & World Conquest Team), 2006 (Editor, PDT member, & Majeral runner), 2007 ( Medusan Lord, & Bobby Zebrowski's Hero), 2008 (Ghed Jaroslav, Soul of the Storm, 4e Design Team), 2009 (Soul of the Storm falls, Gixu the Jester rises), 2010 (Jernar Thanatoc falls), 2011 (Bobby Zebrowski's sloppy second Gixu), 2012 (Driver of Atu the Fallen)

Tue May 08, 2012 3:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]