View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Naram Sin from GenCon 
Nekomancer
Nekomancer

Post Re: Naram Sin from GenCon
Woodrow wrote:
nilonka wrote:
haha. cheater.

It's ok, I was giddy when playing before the tourney with Draven about how [Censor: Quack!] insane Entomb is with the react from Menhetiri to brng it back into play until I realized after the fact it is opposing level 0 character. He never used it that way, but still, it pays to read.

In a crazy version of G I would Kors Patience with my starting Arla and use Nightmare Blade/Backstab. Against this one Atiratu deck I stunned his Getraxos all three games with it. :lol:

You know getraxos can't be stunned by card effects o.O

Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:02 pm
Profile WWW
DaemonLord Traitor
DaemonLord Traitor

melon wrote:
Woodrow wrote:
nilonka wrote:
haha. cheater.

It's ok, I was giddy when playing before the tourney with Draven about how [Censor: Quack!] insane Entomb is with the react from Menhetiri to brng it back into play until I realized after the fact it is opposing level 0 character. He never used it that way, but still, it pays to read.

In a crazy version of G I would Kors Patience with my starting Arla and use Nightmare Blade/Backstab. Against this one Atiratu deck I stunned his Getraxos all three games with it. :lol:

Thats been the general theme of the last few posts. Doing something you cant actually do because you didnt realize it at the time.

NirvanaTool wrote:
not starting during the given time frame up is like the "missionary position" of [Censor: Quack!] in Warlord - standard, no big deal.

Spam Bot wrote:
Temple imprisons an unsuccessful bull inside the super wolf. Whatever evolutionary brush chambers her giving entrance. Temple aims Reward program in the premise. Can Temple censor a common wood?

Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:02 am
Profile YIM
Nekomancer
Nekomancer

Draven wrote:
melon wrote:
Woodrow wrote:
nilonka wrote:
haha. cheater.

Thats been the general theme of the last few posts. Doing something you cant actually do because you didnt realize it at the time.

ah, okay =)

Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:14 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2