View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 1514 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 101  Next
Kentucky 
Baron-Administrator Darth Crimson
Baron-Administrator Darth Crimson

Post Re: Kentucky
What killed Drasek DL?

Kasugoan's Redemption • Slayer of the Silvered Fount • Warlord Story Team, Retired • Order of the Doomed Liver-Darth Cider • 2009 ToL Keeper Fantasy League Champion • 2010 & 2011 ToL Football Pick 'em Champion
Draven (about DP9K) wrote:
Psh, im from kentucky. I rode him for YEARS

Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:55 pm
Profile YIM
Command Staff
Command Staff

yours truely. Modified Yahia deck from the tourney. Deathblow was delivered by a failed dc'd Thunic Wyvern. Yahia was all alone, spent from being stunned to the front rank the turn before. That same Thunic delivered the first wound, and then delivered the last.

actually, AJ will have to put up an official count. Tank (zoddtheimmortal) called and said that Iron Golem and another Drasek went down at the end.

kthx.

Malexin wrote:
There is a food chain. I am on top of it.

Malexin wrote:
...seed your tomato, for the love of god, seed your tomatoes...

Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:38 pm
Profile WWW
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

I also killed both Draseks with Gethseme, unmodified from the tourney. Killed the OL, then challenged the DL with it and killed him too, then traded both for really random open stuff (Snow Elk ftw!).

Quote:
I want to thank Draven, AJ, and Woodlabias, for making the trip.

Pleasure's all ours. Most awkward moment of the trip was the drive out there explaining to Matt and AJ what labias are... and why I chose that for my ToL name (I was 15 at the time; 7 years ago?). Most awesome moment: I GOT TWO OLD ART GETHSEMES!

2017 GenCon Ancients Event - 4th & Top Elf
"We're just like Kevin Bacon!" - Anton Cyldragen
nilonka wrote:
there are five people on this website anymore, Woodrow: me you, Nihil, Wendy, and they guy who loves Trench as a warlord. You can't afford to disagree. WE NEED THESE TOURNEY KITS!!!!!

Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:30 pm
DaemonLord Traitor
DaemonLord Traitor

nilonka wrote:
yours truely. Modified Yahia deck from the tourney. Deathblow was delivered by a failed dc'd Thunic Wyvern. Yahia was all alone, spent from being stunned to the front rank the turn before. That same Thunic delivered the first wound, and then delivered the last.

actually, AJ will have to put up an official count. Tank (zoddtheimmortal) called and said that Iron Golem and another Drasek went down at the end.

2 Drasek DLs, 1 Drasek OL, 1 Sin Marduk, 1 Iron golem all fell at the event.

I took second with my yvaalis deck posted over in the elven encampment, and Deadlypenguin took first with the Logan deck he's been using and fine tuning for all of 4E.

Good times were had by all. With a little luck we should have a winter campaign and the prize support that comes with it and have ourselves one hell of a shindig.

NirvanaTool wrote:
not starting during the given time frame up is like the "missionary position" of [Censor: Quack!] in Warlord - standard, no big deal.

Spam Bot wrote:
Temple imprisons an unsuccessful bull inside the super wolf. Whatever evolutionary brush chambers her giving entrance. Temple aims Reward program in the premise. Can Temple censor a common wood?

Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:58 pm
Profile YIM
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

Quote:
with the Logan deck he's been using and fine tuning for all of 4E.

Someone's mad :lol:

Are you going to say that about my Gethseme when I beat you? :P

2017 GenCon Ancients Event - 4th & Top Elf
"We're just like Kevin Bacon!" - Anton Cyldragen
nilonka wrote:
there are five people on this website anymore, Woodrow: me you, Nihil, Wendy, and they guy who loves Trench as a warlord. You can't afford to disagree. WE NEED THESE TOURNEY KITS!!!!!

Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:27 pm
DaemonLord Traitor
DaemonLord Traitor

Woodrow wrote:
Quote:
with the Logan deck he's been using and fine tuning for all of 4E.

Someone's mad :lol:

Are you going to say that about my Gethseme when I beat you? :P

No, because its a dwarf deck. I dont mind losing to dwarfs. I HATE free kingdoms all must as much as ddevs.

NirvanaTool wrote:
not starting during the given time frame up is like the "missionary position" of [Censor: Quack!] in Warlord - standard, no big deal.

Spam Bot wrote:
Temple imprisons an unsuccessful bull inside the super wolf. Whatever evolutionary brush chambers her giving entrance. Temple aims Reward program in the premise. Can Temple censor a common wood?

Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:25 am
Profile YIM
DaemonLord Traitor
DaemonLord Traitor

Pictures of the even and the cool ass [Censor: poo] you can find around the coolectors mall here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... =515299590

Should be accessible by everyone, as thats the privacy setting i gave it.

NirvanaTool wrote:

Spam Bot wrote:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:28 am
Profile YIM
Command Staff
Command Staff

damn. Are you going to be the one to convince me to get a facebook account? :lol:

kthx.

Malexin wrote:

Malexin wrote:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:01 am
Profile WWW
DaemonLord Traitor
DaemonLord Traitor

nilonka wrote:
damn. Are you going to be the one to convince me to get a facebook account? :lol:

Dont have to ever use it :shrug: But i could always start a second photobucket account i guess

NirvanaTool wrote:

Spam Bot wrote:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:35 am
Profile YIM
DaemonLord Traitor
DaemonLord Traitor

2 Yvaalis
1 Logan
1 Gethseme
1 Brom
1 Nin-gula
2 Galam Reth
1 Krenthor Gouge
1 Loki
1 Queen Yahia
1 zultan bloodletter
1 Dhamir

That was the warlord spread

NirvanaTool wrote:

Spam Bot wrote:

Last edited by Draven on Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:38 am
Profile YIM
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

I know there were 2 galem-reths there because I had a mirror match third round

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:14 am
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

Oh and the other two were brom frostbeard and zultan bloodletter

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:15 am
DaemonLord Traitor
DaemonLord Traitor

Kamacausey wrote:
Oh and the other two were brom frostbeard and zultan bloodletter

i counted the brom. unless there was two of them as well.

NirvanaTool wrote:

Spam Bot wrote:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:28 am
Profile YIM
DaemonLord Traitor
DaemonLord Traitor

Draven wrote:
I wanna try and get a list of what all was played at the tournament.

i know there was the follow:

2 Yvaalis
1 Logan
1 Gethseme
1 Brom
1 Nin-gula
2 Galam Reth
1 Krenthor Gouge
1 Loki
1 Queen Yahia
1 zultan bloodletter
1 Dhamir

So thats ten warlords and we had 13 participants. Anyone know what the other 3 were piloting?

NirvanaTool wrote:

Spam Bot wrote:

Last edited by Draven on Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:28 am
Profile YIM
Command Staff
Command Staff

Dhamir by shane, I think. I told him to play Dev and Dhamir was the guy he challenged me with. Not sure what Dillon played, though. Maybe he is the missing deck.

kthx.

Malexin wrote:

Malexin wrote:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:56 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1514 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 101  Next