Temple of Lore
http://temple-of-lore.com/community/

Kentucky
http://temple-of-lore.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=35299
Page 1 of 101

Author:  DeadlyPenguin9000 [ Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Kentucky

NEXT EVENT

March 12th 2011
Location: Big Bangs
Time: Reg at 11, Start at 12.
Format: Ancients

Shields has a moderate stock of overlords, daemonlords, and dragon lords for everyone to challenge while I am away and unable to carry out my honorary challenge taking duties. GIVE HIM HELL. :D See you guys in the summer. Summer Campaign should be hot if Arne can keep things trucking. No pun intended.

Author:  nilonka [ Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Kentucky

Hey guys, 4e tourney at the Coolectors Mall on Sept 11th, 2010. Proxies of non promo cards legal. $5 entry and tourney starts at 10:30am. Signup starts at 10am (when the store opens) and I expecvt to start promptly on time (which means 11am I am sure).

AJ (Deadlypenguin9000) is expected to be there as well as Draven and hopefully the L'ville crew (MFLABIAS? gonna be there?). Ok, so everyone got that? I am going to try and piece together some net decks for those who come with no deck and wing the rest.

Any questions, pm or text me.


hope to have 8-10 people from the locals. probably closer to 8.


jhn

Author:  Draven [ Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Kentucky

City of gold legal?

Author:  nilonka [ Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Kentucky

yes for that which has been released. Promos for CoG are not, but the rest are. and if you do not have the real deal, proxy it, but they have to be good. Prefer quality copies of the card with pic and all.

And I need three ring of the savant if anyone has them.

Author:  Draven [ Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Kentucky

nilonka wrote:
yes for that which has been released. Promos for CoG are not, but the rest are. and if you do not have the real deal, proxy it, but they have to be good. Prefer quality copies of the card with pic and all.

And I need three ring of the savant if anyone has them.


Only thing im using from it is Bem Kuandodo.

Reminder for people since DL's are in attendance: All cards with the 4E bug are legal for challenges (including all released COG and promos)

Author:  nilonka [ Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Kentucky

Draven wrote:
nilonka wrote:
yes for that which has been released. Promos for CoG are not, but the rest are. and if you do not have the real deal, proxy it, but they have to be good. Prefer quality copies of the card with pic and all.

And I need three ring of the savant if anyone has them.


Only thing im using from it is Bem Kuandodo.

Reminder for people since DL's are in attendance: All cards with the 4E bug are legal for challenges (including all released COG and promos)



now, I usually make people have the actual cards when challenging, except for 4e OL challenge tourneys. I am not sure what your take on that is, but quite honestly, some of the sets have been really hard to get in.

Author:  Draven [ Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Kentucky

nilonka wrote:
Draven wrote:
nilonka wrote:
yes for that which has been released. Promos for CoG are not, but the rest are. and if you do not have the real deal, proxy it, but they have to be good. Prefer quality copies of the card with pic and all.

And I need three ring of the savant if anyone has them.


Only thing im using from it is Bem Kuandodo.

Reminder for people since DL's are in attendance: All cards with the 4E bug are legal for challenges (including all released COG and promos)



now, I usually make people have the actual cards when challenging, except for 4e OL challenge tourneys. I am not sure what your take on that is, but quite honestly, some of the sets have been really hard to get in.



I'll probably leave the proxies up to penguin as itll be his decks and DL stock we'll be using for challenges.

Author:  nilonka [ Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Kentucky

ok. That's cool. pm me card needs and I will set them aside. you have credit with me anyway, since I have been using a borrowed Mollusk Helm for....9 months?

Author:  Woodrow [ Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Kentucky

Hmm... so what's everybody playing? I need a Weapon Breaker, Sedayah Rowan, and Scepter of Life to borrow if possible.

Author:  Draven [ Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Kentucky

MFLABIAS wrote:
Hmm... so what's everybody playing? I need a Weapon Breaker, Sedayah Rowan, and Scepter of Life to borrow if possible.


Ill be rocking either Atiratu or Yvaalis depending on which deck i get finished/is more complete first.

Author:  nilonka [ Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Kentucky

I have a scepter....maybe. the others I have. I have Galem, Raclesis, Tasia, and Drasek all built in one degree or another. problem is I misplaced the rings, and I need them. I can proxy them I suppose, and I might. but I need backups anyway, so if anyone has them....

and I need one flesh feeder and one scorpion (giant, that is) and one more Zara. So bring trade stuff.



jhn

Author:  Draven [ Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Kentucky

My trade stuff is pretty much nothing but open cards. Hopefully people down there need open stuff

Author:  Woodrow [ Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Kentucky

Bring x6 old art Gethseme. It's worth more than gold to me.

Author:  nilonka [ Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Kentucky

I have them

Author:  Draven [ Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Kentucky

is it a gaming store we're having this at? If so, do they sell Dragonshields?

Page 1 of 101 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/