View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1514 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 101  Next
Kentucky 
Ain't afraid of no ghost!
Ain't afraid of no ghost!

Post Kentucky
NEXT EVENT

March 12th 2011
Time: Reg at 11, Start at 12.
Format: Ancients

Shields has a moderate stock of overlords, daemonlords, and dragon lords for everyone to challenge while I am away and unable to carry out my honorary challenge taking duties. GIVE HIM HELL. :D See you guys in the summer. Summer Campaign should be hot if Arne can keep things trucking. No pun intended.

I get to remind them that a governmental bureaucracy put a man on the moon.

The [Censor: Quack!] moon.

Last edited by DeadlyPenguin9000 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:37 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:13 pm
Profile YIM
Command Staff
Command Staff

Post Re: Kentucky
Hey guys, 4e tourney at the Coolectors Mall on Sept 11th, 2010. Proxies of non promo cards legal. $5 entry and tourney starts at 10:30am. Signup starts at 10am (when the store opens) and I expecvt to start promptly on time (which means 11am I am sure).

AJ (Deadlypenguin9000) is expected to be there as well as Draven and hopefully the L'ville crew (MFLABIAS? gonna be there?). Ok, so everyone got that? I am going to try and piece together some net decks for those who come with no deck and wing the rest.

Any questions, pm or text me.

hope to have 8-10 people from the locals. probably closer to 8.

jhn

kthx.

Malexin wrote:
There is a food chain. I am on top of it.

Malexin wrote:
...seed your tomato, for the love of god, seed your tomatoes...

Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:40 pm
Profile WWW
DaemonLord Traitor
DaemonLord Traitor

City of gold legal?

NirvanaTool wrote:
not starting during the given time frame up is like the "missionary position" of [Censor: Quack!] in Warlord - standard, no big deal.

Spam Bot wrote:
Temple imprisons an unsuccessful bull inside the super wolf. Whatever evolutionary brush chambers her giving entrance. Temple aims Reward program in the premise. Can Temple censor a common wood?

Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:43 pm
Profile YIM
Command Staff
Command Staff

yes for that which has been released. Promos for CoG are not, but the rest are. and if you do not have the real deal, proxy it, but they have to be good. Prefer quality copies of the card with pic and all.

And I need three ring of the savant if anyone has them.

kthx.

Malexin wrote:

Malexin wrote:

Last edited by nilonka on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:29 pm
Profile WWW
DaemonLord Traitor
DaemonLord Traitor

nilonka wrote:
yes for that which has been released. Promos for CoG are not, but the rest are. and if you do not have the real deal, proxy it, but they have to be good. Prefer quality copies of the card with pic and all.

Only thing im using from it is Bem Kuandodo.

Reminder for people since DL's are in attendance: All cards with the 4E bug are legal for challenges (including all released COG and promos)

NirvanaTool wrote:
not starting during the given time frame up is like the "missionary position" of [Censor: Quack!] in Warlord - standard, no big deal.

Spam Bot wrote:
Temple imprisons an unsuccessful bull inside the super wolf. Whatever evolutionary brush chambers her giving entrance. Temple aims Reward program in the premise. Can Temple censor a common wood?

Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:54 pm
Profile YIM
Command Staff
Command Staff

Draven wrote:
nilonka wrote:

Reminder for people since DL's are in attendance: All cards with the 4E bug are legal for challenges (including all released COG and promos)

now, I usually make people have the actual cards when challenging, except for 4e OL challenge tourneys. I am not sure what your take on that is, but quite honestly, some of the sets have been really hard to get in.

kthx.

Malexin wrote:

Malexin wrote:

Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:56 pm
Profile WWW
DaemonLord Traitor
DaemonLord Traitor

nilonka wrote:
Draven wrote:
nilonka wrote:

now, I usually make people have the actual cards when challenging, except for 4e OL challenge tourneys. I am not sure what your take on that is, but quite honestly, some of the sets have been really hard to get in.

I'll probably leave the proxies up to penguin as itll be his decks and DL stock we'll be using for challenges.

NirvanaTool wrote:

Spam Bot wrote:

Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:59 pm
Profile YIM
Command Staff
Command Staff

ok. That's cool. pm me card needs and I will set them aside. you have credit with me anyway, since I have been using a borrowed Mollusk Helm for....9 months?

kthx.

Malexin wrote:

Malexin wrote:

Last edited by nilonka on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:01 pm
Profile WWW
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

Hmm... so what's everybody playing? I need a Weapon Breaker, Sedayah Rowan, and Scepter of Life to borrow if possible.

"We're just like Kevin Bacon!" - Anton Cyldragen
nilonka wrote:
there are five people on this website anymore, Woodrow: me you, Nihil, Wendy, and they guy who loves Trench as a warlord. You can't afford to disagree. WE NEED THESE TOURNEY KITS!!!!!

Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:21 pm
DaemonLord Traitor
DaemonLord Traitor

MFLABIAS wrote:
Hmm... so what's everybody playing? I need a Weapon Breaker, Sedayah Rowan, and Scepter of Life to borrow if possible.

Ill be rocking either Atiratu or Yvaalis depending on which deck i get finished/is more complete first.

NirvanaTool wrote:

Spam Bot wrote:

Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:32 pm
Profile YIM
Command Staff
Command Staff

I have a scepter....maybe. the others I have. I have Galem, Raclesis, Tasia, and Drasek all built in one degree or another. problem is I misplaced the rings, and I need them. I can proxy them I suppose, and I might. but I need backups anyway, so if anyone has them....

and I need one flesh feeder and one scorpion (giant, that is) and one more Zara. So bring trade stuff.

jhn

kthx.

Malexin wrote:

Malexin wrote:

Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:24 pm
Profile WWW
DaemonLord Traitor
DaemonLord Traitor

My trade stuff is pretty much nothing but open cards. Hopefully people down there need open stuff

NirvanaTool wrote:

Spam Bot wrote:

Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:18 pm
Profile YIM
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

Bring x6 old art Gethseme. It's worth more than gold to me.

"We're just like Kevin Bacon!" - Anton Cyldragen
nilonka wrote:
there are five people on this website anymore, Woodrow: me you, Nihil, Wendy, and they guy who loves Trench as a warlord. You can't afford to disagree. WE NEED THESE TOURNEY KITS!!!!!

Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:56 pm
Command Staff
Command Staff

I have them

kthx.

Malexin wrote:

Malexin wrote:

Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:05 pm
Profile WWW
DaemonLord Traitor
DaemonLord Traitor

is it a gaming store we're having this at? If so, do they sell Dragonshields?

NirvanaTool wrote:

Spam Bot wrote:

Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:12 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 1514 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 101  Next