View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:51 pm



Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
ME Warlord 
Author Message
Outer Circle
Outer Circle
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:18 pm
Posts: 291
Location: Rockland, ME
Post ME Warlord
Hello all,

I live in ME (Maine), US. Does anyone else or should I expect to make the hike to Mass/RI/CT? Just hoping here!

_________________
FreeK FreeK.
Trade Thread Here!


Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:23 am
Profile
n00b
n00b
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:27 pm
Posts: 96
Post Re: ME Warlord
Dont people in maine just go to the beach? U should play at URI, i heard they are nasty at warlord :wink:

_________________
Only a true master of the 2-handed Monkey Style can effectively use the Sword Chucks.


PLAY LEGACY FORMAT!!

NirvanaTool wrote:
Does that REALLY say "once per target per turn?!"


maverrick77 wrote:
When that guy first came out, people were like "19AC?! How you gonna hit that!"


Sat May 26, 2012 3:13 pm
Profile
Outer Circle
Outer Circle
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:46 am
Posts: 368
Location: Tiverton, RI
Post Re: ME Warlord
bschloss wrote:
Dont people in maine just go to the beach? U should play at URI, i heard they are nasty at warlord :wink:

:lol:

_________________
Zeath wrote:
"Matt's got this in the bag"

Hedge wrote:
I am sorry resto, but it is you who sucks at English.


Play some warlord, Sundays and Thursdays at:
Game On
943 Namquid Drive, Warwick, RI 02888-5139


Mon May 28, 2012 8:54 am
Profile
FreeK Puppeteer
FreeK Puppeteer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 6213
Location: New Hampshire
Post Re: ME Warlord
SobolevKto wrote:
Hello all,

I live in ME (Maine), US. Does anyone else or should I expect to make the hike to Mass/RI/CT? Just hoping here!


Once upon a time there was a vibrant community in Northern New England that stretched from Mid-Maine to Southern New Hampshire and points beyond. Once the gaming store in Brunswick closed its doors (The Keep....I think it was) any hope of Warlord revival in Maine went with it. The New Hampshire crew grew up & moved on without any younger players to take their place.

So I guess the short answer is unless you have a place to play and the ability to recruit a player base it looks like you'll be getting to know Interstate 95 quite well! 8)

_________________
Sir Bonefish * Free Kingdoms * Exile

Arven wrote:
So, yes, Warlord was is done "unprofessionally".

------------
magicsaleman wrote:
:shrug:


Mon May 28, 2012 1:19 pm
Profile
Outer Circle
Outer Circle
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:18 pm
Posts: 291
Location: Rockland, ME
Post Re: ME Warlord
sir bonefish wrote:
SobolevKto wrote:
Hello all,

I live in ME (Maine), US. Does anyone else or should I expect to make the hike to Mass/RI/CT? Just hoping here!


Once upon a time there was a vibrant community in Northern New England that stretched from Mid-Maine to Southern New Hampshire and points beyond. Once the gaming store in Brunswick closed its doors (The Keep....I think it was) any hope of Warlord revival in Maine went with it. The New Hampshire crew grew up & moved on without any younger players to take their place.

So I guess the short answer is unless you have a place to play and the ability to recruit a player base it looks like you'll be getting to know Interstate 95 quite well! 8)


I remember that store. I think there is a store in Gardiner that would be fine with me using their space if I had players, but my collection is small as I'm new so I wouldn't really have a way to support a playgroup, particularly with no cards available for people to buy. I guess 95 it is.

_________________
FreeK FreeK.
Trade Thread Here!


Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:24 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.