View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
UK PLAYERS 
n00b
n00b

Post UK PLAYERS
HEY FELLOW GAMERS.

I AM A WARLORD PLAYER IN THE UNITED KINGDOM, IN DEVON AND I JUST NEED SOME QUESTIO ANSWERED IF PEOPLE CAN PLZ.

basically since the die down of warlord around devon, im just asking whether there is any places that play it on a regular bases. im a major fan and have been since i started playing when the tooth and claw came out, i have lots of cards still and me and a few friends play when we can. we were a group of about 20 to 25 and that has dropped to about 6 or 7 of us. i was a registered bounty hunter in our region (and think i might still be) and still have a bunch or overlord sets and decks in sealed packaging from deima, ironhall, wyvern, ormalghast, etc.

im a very commited player, but have not played any of the 4th edition, because there arnt many of us, we decided the furthest we would go is just before the light and shadow set.

i want us to get bk into it, and we meet on regular bases.

when is the next event in uk?
is there places in uk that would like to combin and create a couple of days tournaments? if so message me

me and the guys really want to keep playing and want to attend events if we can. so any help or information would be great. or any contact details, ie sy huges or others that i could contact inregard to this.

thank you
all the best
from your dwarf tactition Chris

Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]