View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Havellin Tansiq 
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

Post Re: Havellin Tansiq
randumbdude wrote:
Edit: If you're good at reading he explained that it's part of an infinite combo in the first post. :thumbsup:

Here we go again :roll: , you dont even need Salace, and he didnt say any of the stuff you said until his most recent post..... :nonono:

Thanks MAVERICK for responding without sarcasm :thumbsup:

Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:13 pm
Command Staff
Command Staff

:nonono:

FIRST POST:

Quote:
you create an infinite combo with Remorna, Salace, Fields of Bone, Nekrast, and Kilis of Flesh.

Whether he needs Salace or not is not relevant, and he did mention it.

Quote:
slugman wrote:
Didn't you have Remorna in this deck? I think it needs Remorna and 1x Wyvernskin Robe so you can put the robe on Maes or Corsis then infinitely recur Fields of bone between Kilis of Flesh and NeKrast. Because if you draw out your deck, which is easy, and you also get back an Elemere every time, funny things happen.

Quote:
Maverick wrote: Yeah it was Remorna but instead of Wyvernskin Robe it was Salace to boost the level of Maes because you cant go infinite with robes because when you kill them the robes go to the discard pile.

I love how you went from not knowing why the cards were included to declaring that one them was unnecessary in just one post.

Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:22 pm
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

randumbdude wrote:
:nonono:

FIRST POST:

Quote:
you create an infinite combo with Remorna, Salace, Fields of Bone, Nekrast, and Kilis of Flesh.

Whether he needs Salace or not is not relevant, and he did mention it.

Quote:
slugman wrote:
Didn't you have Remorna in this deck? I think it needs Remorna and 1x Wyvernskin Robe so you can put the robe on Maes or Corsis then infinitely recur Fields of bone between Kilis of Flesh and NeKrast. Because if you draw out your deck, which is easy, and you also get back an Elemere every time, funny things happen.

Quote:
Maverick wrote: Yeah it was Remorna but instead of Wyvernskin Robe it was Salace to boost the level of Maes because you cant go infinite with robes because when you kill them the robes go to the discard pile.

I love how you went from not knowing why the cards were included to declaring that one them was unnecessary in just one post.

grow up?

Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:33 pm
Baron-Administrator Darth Crimson
Baron-Administrator Darth Crimson

Stop.

Kasugoan's Redemption • Slayer of the Silvered Fount • Warlord Story Team, Retired • Order of the Doomed Liver-Darth Cider • 2009 ToL Keeper Fantasy League Champion • 2010 & 2011 ToL Football Pick 'em Champion
Draven (about DP9K) wrote:
Psh, im from kentucky. I rode him for YEARS

Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:36 pm
Profile YIM
Outer Circle
Outer Circle

FlippyDoo wrote:
randumbdude wrote:
Edit: If you're good at reading he explained that it's part of an infinite combo in the first post. :thumbsup:

Here we go again :roll: , you dont even need Salace, and he didnt say any of the stuff you said until his most recent post..... :nonono:

Thanks MAVERICK for responding without sarcasm :thumbsup:

Hey FlippyDoo, I don't follow you on how I do not need Salace. Unless you are talking about using the robes which I feel is a much harder task to pull off due to you having to equip it then get that character to the front rank.

Hate should run Guantanamo...

Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:35 pm
Outer Circle
Outer Circle

randumbdude wrote:

I knew why the cards were included I just couldn't remember what cards were included, my deck is about an hour away from me ATM... And I never had the robes in the deck at all so I don't follow how I declared one of the cards I use unnecessary, unless you are talking about Nothrog daggers in which case its their for some reason I cant go infinite and have to settle for 50ish hit points.

Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:40 pm
Command Staff
Command Staff

MAVERICK2909 wrote:
randumbdude wrote:

I knew why the cards were included I just couldn't remember what cards were included, my deck is about an hour away from me ATM... And I never had the robes in the deck at all so I don't follow how I declared one of the cards I use unnecessary, unless you are talking about Nothrog daggers in which case its their for some reason I cant go infinite and have to settle for 50ish hit points.

That wasn't meant for you. I've seen you play the deck so I wouldn't question your ability to play or build it. I could see how you might get confused though since I put that sentence right after quoting you. My bad. :oops:

I actually like the combo, is that how you were running it against Rich or is this a new take on the deck?

Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:54 pm
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

Ah, Salace. Right. The robe isn't that hard to pull of. I don't follow on why you need to be in the front rank...you just have it on a Maes and then Kilis of Flesh or Nekrast brings back the other with Fields on Bone over and over. But Salace would probably work better :)

-------------------------------------------------------
I'm a hoopy frood!
My other deck is backed in Green Dragon Inn.
GenCon 2017 Top NoThRoG
GenCon 2018 Top NoThRoG
My Trades

Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:15 pm
Outer Circle
Outer Circle

randumbdude wrote:
MAVERICK2909 wrote:
randumbdude wrote:

That wasn't meant for you. I've seen you play the deck so I wouldn't question your ability to play or build it. I could see how you might get confused though since I put that sentence right after quoting you. My bad. :oops:

I actually like the combo, is that how you were running it against Rich or is this a new take on the deck?

Lol its all good, I didn't really think your response made sense to what I said but yeah... :D

Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:18 pm
Outer Circle
Outer Circle

slugman wrote:
Ah, Salace. Right. The robe isn't that hard to pull of. I don't follow on why you need to be in the front rank...you just have it on a Maes and then Kilis of Flesh or Nekrast brings back the other with Fields on Bone over and over. But Salace would probably work better :)

For some reason I thought it was within one rank... Yeah it would work just as fine, I might include it because character space is getting tight and then when Nekrast casts Fields of Bone he can get 18 levels worth of characters back... On the other hand Salace can buff the stats on Havellin Tansiq too. It's something I'll have to playtest.

Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:31 pm
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

I would say for sure have the Salace. After I saw you playing yours against Carter I felt like building one and Wyvernskin robe was the thought I had with that, but I think Salace would be better. I took it apart because mine was largely not so great on the Actions/Items side though and that's what I do. I build a deck, play with it a time or two (maybe) then take it apart. And then I build it again another day. It's kinda therapeutic :lol:

I'm a hoopy frood!
My other deck is backed in Green Dragon Inn.
GenCon 2017 Top NoThRoG
GenCon 2018 Top NoThRoG
My Trades

Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:04 pm
Lava Shark
Lava Shark

See, my OPEN deck has Salace, but that's because it's really really funny to target Death's Snare with Salace and be able to auto-wound characters in the opposing 3rd, 4th, even 5th rank. :lol:

-nihil

Arven wrote:
You are correct on all counts.

Yamauta wrote:
Thank you Nihil. That badass post was one of the most informative posts I've ever seen here...

Fintago wrote:
...Nihil...When someone puts a keyboard in front of you, you become the worst kind of person. I mean Christ.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:41 am
Profile WWW
Elite Dark Horseman
Elite Dark Horseman

Looks good, but why not just use The Lost Bride for your infinite strikes? and Salace her once.
Also, I just realized, I'm not sure your deck as is, is quite infinite, because you need Kilis to bring back Nekrast, but Fields of Bone only works on "lower level characters". Even a single Salace wouldn't work without the help of Wyvernskin Robe as well, because Kilis needs to be level 6 for casting Fields of Bone (and you can't field in more than 1 unique character).
I also run 2x Salace, 2x Kilis of Flesh and 2x Fields of Bone for consistency.

Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2