View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Druids have taken over Fuddrucker's! 
n00b
n00b

Post Druids have taken over Fuddrucker's!
Druids have taken over Fuddrucker's and all the beef has come to life! The magic is so strong the building itself has taken on the souls of the thousands of dead cattle that has passed through these walls and has vowed to avenge their fallen brethren. Oh the humanity! Oh the horror!

Fuddrucker - The restaurant. The building. The Warlord of Vengeance
Phython - Vannod - The lower druids who planted the seed of evil in the meat
2x Sanuris - The first cows to be reborn and enter upon the path of destruction
Urg - The innocent bystander who dies early on in the movie to show that this isn't a joke. IT'S NOT A GAME!

3x Arra'dann - The "meat"(every bit of a pun intended) of the deck - Monkey's Paws + Bracers of Ogre Power = err'thing dead
3x Gi'Yarr - an underestimated monk who can mess up someone's day
3x Ma'Ken - Potential Porterhouse... I mean Powerhouse with high attack
2x ArLorr - Quick and easy movement. When the opponent has to choose between Gi'Yarr and Ma'ken it's a tough choice.
2x Sar'ean - Votaurr Charm on crack. Full attack and ability to wreck back ranks? Yes please
3x Turgan - The evil druids responsible for making the cows stronger and tougher!
2x VoTaurr Plains - The goal. The cows' desire to return home makes them move faster.
1x Dac'Lar - The mastermind behind it all. The whole reason he did it? To troll everyone of course!

3x Bracers of Ogre Power - Hit harder!
2x Monkey's Paws - Hit harder more often!
1x Stormwolf - Move 'em on/head 'em up, head 'em up/move 'em on, move 'em on/head 'em up Rawhide!
2x Camel - Cut 'em out/ride 'em in, ride 'em in/cut 'em out, cut 'em out. Ride 'em in Rawhide!
2x Hazium - Keep movin', movin', movin', though they're disapprovin', keep them doggies movin', Rawhide!
1x Hod's Legacy - Ready 'em again or unstun from ArLorr
1x Shield of the Meek - Some Cows just want that extra beef.

3x Mass Blessing - Gotta get that growth hormone back in for a little while
2x Rejuvenate - All the true healing this kind of deck wants
3x Seize Life - More temporary HP that Fuddrucker loves.
3x Scourge of Dythanus - Move wounds from cows that have swung to cows that haven't
2x Cheat Death - No Cow has permission to die until I say so!

So yeah the goal is to run up swinging into first and second ranks with the possibility of machine-gun sniping from the back with Sar'ean. Any and all additions and advice is greatly loved and appreciated.

Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:05 am
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

Post Re: Druids have taken over Fuddrucker's!
Futureman34 wrote:
Fuddrucker - The restaurant. The building. The Warlord of Vengeance
Phython - Vannod - The lower druids who planted the seed of evil in the meat
2x Sanuris - The first cows to be reborn and enter upon the path of destruction
Urg - The innocent bystander who dies early on in the movie to show that this isn't a joke. IT'S NOT A GAME!

Gunda is probably better for what you're trying to do. Viktor Amak is a great replacement for Vannod and if you don't like 4Ex, try Rangok. Disabling Unit can make an appearance if you face a lot of Ar'tek.

Quote:
3x Arra'dann - The "meat"(every bit of a pun intended) of the deck - Monkey's Paws + Bracers of Ogre Power = err'thing dead
3x Gi'Yarr - an underestimated monk who can mess up someone's day
3x Ma'Ken - Potential Porterhouse... I mean Powerhouse with high attack
2x ArLorr - Quick and easy movement. When the opponent has to choose between Gi'Yarr and Ma'ken it's a tough choice.
2x Sar'ean - Votaurr Charm on crack. Full attack and ability to wreck back ranks? Yes please
3x Turgan - The evil druids responsible for making the cows stronger and tougher!
2x VoTaurr Plains - The goal. The cows' desire to return home makes them move faster.
1x Dac'Lar - The mastermind behind it all. The whole reason he did it? To troll everyone of course!

Orazhuk is a lot better than ArLorr. Sarean seems hopeless with almost no level 5's. No Horishunn? No Toren Yscar?

Quote:
3x Bracers of Ogre Power - Hit harder!
2x Monkey's Paws - Hit harder more often!
1x Stormwolf - Move 'em on/head 'em up, head 'em up/move 'em on, move 'em on/head 'em up Rawhide!
2x Camel - Cut 'em out/ride 'em in, ride 'em in/cut 'em out, cut 'em out. Ride 'em in Rawhide!
2x Hazium - Keep movin', movin', movin', though they're disapprovin', keep them doggies movin', Rawhide!
1x Hod's Legacy - Ready 'em again or unstun from ArLorr
1x Shield of the Meek - Some Cows just want that extra beef.

Bracers seem a little underwhelming. I'd replace with 2 NoThRoG Daggers and go up to 3 Paws. Ring of the Savant, Ishara's Tidal Mace (maybe), Staff of Kizazi, Spirits' Blessings + Nodwick?

Quote:
3x Mass Blessing - Gotta get that growth hormone back in for a little while
2x Rejuvenate - All the true healing this kind of deck wants
3x Seize Life - More temporary HP that Fuddrucker loves.
3x Scourge of Dythanus - Move wounds from cows that have swung to cows that haven't
2x Cheat Death - No Cow has permission to die until I say so!

No Treewalk? Why the druid support, then? Final Blessing, Reflect?

/funpolice

2017 GenCon Ancients Event - 4th & Top Elf
"We're just like Kevin Bacon!" - Anton Cyldragen
nilonka wrote:
there are five people on this website anymore, Woodrow: me you, Nihil, Wendy, and they guy who loves Trench as a warlord. You can't afford to disagree. WE NEED THESE TOURNEY KITS!!!!!

Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:27 pm
n00b
n00b

When I set out to make the deck, I absolutely was going to put Treewalk in, but upon further inspection, I found that I had none. Viktor Amak is a fantastic card, but the people I play with aren't sold on 4ex yet. The reason I chose Bracers over Nothrog Daggers is because my goal is to punch Brother Dominy in the face with Arradann and deal 3 wounds to that Jeffrey with the full Artificer set. Or punch a Barrier in the face and put 3 wounds on Xod. A level 4 with daggers equipped can only get the benefit against a level 5. The reason Sarean is in there is to keep those rank 3 or 4 warlords honest. Arradann can move back into rank 5 and be readied with Kizazi or Hod's Legacy. Horishunn didn't fit with the theme of the deck (most of my decks are either Jank or thematic) and my Torens are in other decks. The Tidal Mace is great, but is it better than Hod's Legacy in terms of readying and swinging? Nodwick/Spirit's Blessings on Fottrakka is a waste because it's still a spend order. Maybe if I gave him Bloodoak Staff then it would be worth it. Orazhuk over Arlorr is a good idea. Reflect is good and I have plenty of people who can cast it. Rangok is good and there's the potential to put a Ring of Vorn on him to move both a ready and a spent character.

I guess the question is what would I take out to add those in?
-2 Arlorr
+2 Orazhuk
-1 Shield of the Meek
+1 Staff of Kizazi
Not sure on Bracers for Daggers
-2 Camel
+2 Spirit's Blessings
Maybe -1 Bracers
+1 Nodwick

Any ideas on the actions? I can't figure out what to take out currently besides maybe -2 Rejuvenate for +2 Reflects.

Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:00 am
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

Acts of Faith is better than Bracers.

2017 GenCon Ancients Event - 4th & Top Elf
"We're just like Kevin Bacon!" - Anton Cyldragen
nilonka wrote:
there are five people on this website anymore, Woodrow: me you, Nihil, Wendy, and they guy who loves Trench as a warlord. You can't afford to disagree. WE NEED THESE TOURNEY KITS!!!!!

Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]